When learning at home it is important that you:
- Take regular breaks and drink plenty of water
- Make yourself a plan for the day - use the example timetable below to help
- Keep to a routine. Start and finish at the same time each day.
- Avoid/turn off background distractions such as the TV or radio
- Eat healthy meals at regular times and try to avoid snacking on biscuits, chocolate or sweets!
- Sit at a desk or table if possible to ensure your back is supported rather than lying on your bed or sofa
- Stay active and ensure you try our PE activities each day
- Have a break from school work at the weekend
- Read every day
- Contact school if you have any worries or concerns so we can help you
Click on the subjects below to find a variety of fun learning activities to complete at home.
Bitesize Daily has been developed by the BBC to provide new lessons every weekday for pupils in year 1 to year 10. Created in collaboration with teachers and educational experts, its videos and interactive activities cover core subjects and other topics on the school curriculum. Content is available for free on television, online and through BBC iPlayer.