This unit of work consolidates the learning that has occurred during the year. All the learning is focused on revisiting songs and musical activities, a context for the History of Music and the beginnings of the Language of Music.
Musical learning focus:
- Listen and appraise classical music
- Continue to embed the foundations of the interrelated dimensions of music using voices and instruments
- Play instruments within the song
- Improvisation using voices and instruments
- Share and perform the learning that has taken place