How does water go round and round?
National curriculum content
Name and locate key topographical features (including hills, mountains, coasts and rivers), understand how some of these aspects have changed over time. To describe and understand key aspects of rivers and the water cycle.
1. To locate the major UK and world seas and rivers.
2. To locate key UK rivers and mountains.
3. To identify different features along the course of the river.
4. To describe the key aspects of the water cycle.
5. To label the different stages of the water cycle.
What we want children to know
What skills we want children to develop
Condensation, erosion, evaporation, precipitation, channel, confluence, estuary, infiltration, river, percolation