National curriculum content
Understand computer networks, including the internet; ... and the opportunities they offer for communication and collaboration.
Be discerning in evaluating digital content; use technology safely, respectfully and responsibly.
- Discuss the type of music you will create
- Create music with Isle of Tune
- Record sound samples
- Use your samples to create a piece of music
- Edit your composition
- Share your music with an audience
What we want children to know
- How to create and develop a musical composition, refining their ideas through reflection and discussion.
- Develop an awareness of how their composition can enhance work in other media.
What skills we want children to develop
- Using a program to edit music
- An understanding of the links between music and maths (beats in a bar)
- Collaboration skills
Audio, composition, copyright, digital, instruments, pitch, sample, sequencing, software